Wednesday, March 18, 2009

girl crush

When I'm not chankging diapers, cooking, cleaning, shopping or glued to the computer, I love to read. I read anything and everything. Lately I've been into things to make me laugh and forgot about all the other crap for a while, which leads me to my new girl crush.

I'm seriously in love with Laurie Notaro. Her books are the funniest I've ever read. Not many things really make me Laugh Out Loud, but these books do. I read Idiot Girls Action Adventure Club last month and almost peed myself. Now I'm reading The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death. Just started it last night and I'm almost done. They are quick reads, and fucking hilarious! I also bought We Thought You Would Be Prettier, so that's up next.

Seriously, read one of her books and I'll give you $20* if you don't laugh.

* not really, I'm broke from supporting my book habit

No comments:

Post a Comment