I'm in a mood today. Just a disclaimer.
* He is pissing me off big time by screwing with my plans. We had the whole weekend planned out and I was looking forward to it. Now nothing is going right and I'm really upset. And alone. And pissy.
* Joey puked all over the place this morning. He's teething. Do you think the 2 are related? I don't know if I've ever heard of puking as a symptom of teething, but this is the second time he's been pukey while cutting a tooth.
* My house is still a disaster. I need more hours with another adult here. I can't do it all when I spend most of my waking hours alone with a toddler.
* I told you I was in a mood.
* All of this plan changing is not only inconvenient, but it seriously causes more anxiety, which makes me not likely to leave the house at all.
* I sound like a nut job. It's ok, I know this.
* I need to eat something.
* I've rewashed the same load of laundry twice now because I cannot seem to remember to dry it before it gets musty. I never do that. What's my deal this week?
* I need help. Take that however you want.