Saturday, May 9, 2009

Elmo Does Disco

Yesterday was awesome. I took Joey and Darin to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music. It was soooo much fun. The kids had a blast, and I found myself dancing around in my seat as well. They did the Hustle! It was great fun, even if that blonde chick, Jenny, was a bit annoying. I'm so glad we went.

Semi-busy week ahead of us, so I'm glad that today is kinda low key. We'll get Josh and Darin after Joel gets home from work. I'm making tacos for dinner. That's about all that's happening here. I'm ok with that.

The list of the day is...

My boring old to do list:
  • vacuum living room
  • dishes
  • wash white clothes
  • get mother's day cards
  • clean off table
  • start working on grocery list
  • go over calendar for next week
  • try to not spend all day on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment