Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lost

My favorite message board has been down for days, and I'm feeling a bit lost. I post my boring daily to do lists there. It keeps me on track. Hopefully it'll be back up today, but in the meantime I need to get it all down. Pen and paper are not nearly as much fun.
  • vote
  • laundry
  • dishes
  • auto parts store
  • bank
  • get suitcase down from attic
  • make a shopping list of anything else we may need for the weekend
  • cash in change jar
  • try on bathing suits
  • call and order harbor pass & orioles tickets
  • barnes & noble

I'm sure there's plenty more, but that's what comes to mind right now.

I'm so excited for this weekend! Ethan, Joey and I are going to Baltimore with my parents for my mom's birthday. We're leaving Saturday morning and coming home Monday evening. Ethan's more excited about our hotel's indoor pool than anything else. I'm looking forward to taking Joey to the aquarium and seeing a game at Camden Yard. Let's see how much we can jam into 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment