Friday, January 2, 2009

TGIF

And I'm back. I'm killing time waiting for Kim to drop off Josh and Darin. Joey and I just went grocery shopping and I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner. I'm leaning towards pasta because it's easy and feeds us all without having to make a lot of extras.

Anyway, rambling again! The reason I came back was to do a goals post. Is goals the right word? I hate the word resolution. Maybe we'll call it my "I'd like to" list.

In 2009, I'd like to:

* lose 20 pounds
* de-clutter and organize my home, one room at a time
* try at least 1 new recipe a week
* use my fancy new crock pot and Kitchen Aid mixer more
* update my blog every day
* get caught up on bills and stay that way
* spend more quality time as a family, not just sitting in the same room

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment