* the big 3-0 is looming on the horizon. 6 more days in my 20s.
* just finalized my Superbowl menu. links/recipes later.
* had a teenage girl in her pajamas knock on the door and try to sell me Avon yesterday. one, i sell Avon. two, i sell to my whole neighborhood, so back off. and three, don't go door to door in your green plaid jammie pants.
* joey had the nastiest diapers yesterday which, of course, led to a horrifying diaper rash. seems to be better today.
* i love gilmore girls reruns on abcfamily.
* i forgot to eat breakfast.
* my van is not running right, again.
* i need to run a few errands this afternoon. grocery store and grandma's house.
* ethan's report card comes home today. i'm nervous. the last one was not so good.
* i need a whole day with nobody else in this house to get it clean.
* during joey's nap today i need to: treadmill it up, do laundry, wash dishes, clean up lving room toys, vacuum, mop kitchen, clean off dining room table, oh and maybe shower.
* i'm not likely to get half of that done. i'd much rather take a nap myself.
* i have no idea what to make for dinner tonight.
* i need to remember to get more chicken out of the basement freezer. i bought 8 lbs last time the value packs were BOGO.
* i love saying BOGO.
* taxes are done and i'm very impatiently waiting for the direct deposit to hit our account. (not quite as impatiently as the mortgage company)
* how's that for random?