President Obama! I love saying it. Anyone that knows me, knows that I've been excited since I first heard rumors begin to swirl about him running for president. And now he is, and I'm excited and optimistic. I've had CNN on since about 7 am. I really should get to bed soon, but I love watching the bits and pieces of the balls they are showing.
Other tidbits from Casa de Craziness & Clutter:
* Joey got his first split lip this evening on the coffee table
* I kept Ethan home from school to watch the inauguration. Way better than anything he could have learned in school.
* I'm thrilled that the Steelers are going to the superbowl!!!!
* Still not smoking. It's been 15 days.
* Between not smoking and that, um, monthly issue, mini Snickers and I are BFF.
* My feet are still cold.
* Joel's hours are way down at work. The bills are getting waay behind. I'm getting waaay freaked out.
* I loved Michelle's dress and coat this morning. It was gorgeous. I'm not as thrilled about tonight's gown. It's just ok.
* My Avon biz is slipping. I'm getting lazy. Poeple, buy something!!
And that's all I got.
Oh, except to tell you how in love I am with Anderson Cooper. It's ok. Joel knows.